TEFL Diploma offered by Asian College of Teachers is an exclusive and comprehensive course that keeps its focus on providing significant knowledge regarding EFL/ESL teaching on a global platform. English has gained abundant importance as a language and has earned the status as a global language. As a result, there is an increase in the demand for qualified and trained EFL/ESL teachers. The Diploma course will help the aspiring teachers and equally provide benefit to the already experienced teachers in the said field. The Diploma in TEFL course offers specialization in Business English Teacher Training Course or Young Learners Teachers Training Course which a candidate can choose according to their preference and career planning. The intensive course will help the candidates to evolve as EFL/ESL teachers and become more competent in delivering teaching in any EFL classroom across the globe.
Diploma in TEFL course offers specialization in Business English Teacher Training Course or Young Learners Teachers Training Course that gives the candidates an extra edge. Both the specialized courses focus towards strengthening the EFL/ESL teaching skills and impart techniques to prepare lessons for diverse learners across the globe.
Eligibility and Course Fee
- 10+2 is the minimum criterion for enrolling in the course
- The course has been tailor-made to fit the needs of both aspiring and experienced TEFLers
- Diploma course is priced at 27,000/- INR
- Easy instalment facility available
- Candidates must have basic computer skills along with an internet connection
Teaching and Learning Modes
- The course is available in an online mode
- The course duration is of 8 months covering 220 hours
- The Online course can be availed from any part of the world
- Courses can also be covered in fast track modes
1-day Classroom Session & Teaching Practice
The online TEFL courses from ACT will not only equip you with the latest learner-centric teaching skills and knowledge to become an efficient EFL/ESL but also make you confident enough to face any classrooms around the globe. The online TEFL/TESOL courses are designed keeping in mind the needs and necessities of both aspiring and working EFL/ESL teachers. There is also a 1- day Classroom Session & Teaching Practice included in the online course, which is an important factor while providing training to the teacher. Peer teaching is not only develops content knowledge, but also provides the trainee teachers with an experience of real teaching where they can reinforce their own learning. Teaching Practice is beneficial to the aspirants as it acquaints them with teaching experience, increases confidence, provides a grip on classroom management skills along with other benefits.
- The 1-day Classroom Session & Teaching Practice is compulsory for all our online TEFL students based in India
- The trainees will get an instruction/ prep video before they attend the Classroom Session & Teaching Practice
- The session will be a 30 minutes’ Peer Teaching and Observation session for each trainee
- Each Peer Teach session will be shot and the respective videos will be evaluated accordingly and feedback will be mailed to the trainees along with the video
Admission and Support Services
- The admission process of ACT is quite easy and compliant
- You can submit an online application form
- ACT's submission department will contact the candidates via mail or over phone
- Any form of payment method can be opted (by using debit/credit card or by depositing cash, cheque or demand draft in ACT's bank account)
- You will be guided by experienced and accomplished tutors throughout the course
- Additional support of online videos and reference materials are given
- Candidates may learn at own pace
- Queries can be emailed and online chatting option available between 10am-6pm
Diploma in TEFL course will provide the candidates with a globally accepted certificate and open a platform for varied job prospects to teach internationally as an EFL/ESL teacher. Nations that are in high demand for qualified and trained teachers include the Middle East, South East Asia etc. There is a huge increase in demand for English teachers in countries like Asia, countries like China, Malaysia, Cambodia, Taiwan and especially Thailand. Various government financed initiatives are prominent in Japan that requires trained professionals and with countries like South Korea and Vietnam steadily making its presence when it comes to learning English, soaring demand for TESOL trainers and EFL/ESL teachers are evident.
Accreditation and Certification
- ACT TEFL courses are accredited by the world's largest TESOL accreditation body TESOL Canada & TESOL USA.
- All TEFL courses are accredited by International Association for Quality Assurance in Higher Education (QAHE)
- TEFL Courses from ACT are also accredited by CPD Certification Service UK
- All ACT courses are endorsed by NCC, an awarding organisation and a global provider of British education