Asian College of Teachers offers a comprehensive Diploma in Early Childhood Care and Education which is designed to prepare an aspirant to become an early childhood educator. The course is aimed to train both aspiring and working teachers by integrating the approaches and methodologies of early childhood education. The willing educators need to be skilled in techniques to foster an all round development of the children aged 0-5 years which will create a strong foundation for life. The course provides required expertise to the aspiring early childhood educators in every aspect of teaching which will cater to the teaching and caring for young learners. At the same time it will help them to broaden their knowledge regarding children's learning which, in turn, will lead to the innovative ideas for new activities.
Specialized courses are offered alongside the main Diploma Course to the applying candidates. Some of these specializations include: English Language Teaching, Classroom Management, Education Management and Early Childhood Care.
The above mentioned specialized courses present the candidates with the prospect to increase their knowledge base and sharpen the skills which come to the aid of a variety of learners with varied abilities. Candidates are able to choose any specialization ranging from one to all four, according to their convenience, choice or future plans.
Eligibility and Course Fee
- 10+2 is the minimum criterion for enrolling in the course
- The course has been tailor made to fit the needs of both new and experienced teachers
- Diploma course is priced at 12,000 INR
- Easy instalment facility available
- Scholarship options available for meritorious students
Teaching and Learning Modes
- The course is available in online mode
- Candidates are required to have basic computer knowledge and internet connection
- The course duration is of 8 months covering 120 hours
- Online courses can be availed from any part of the world
- Courses can also be covered in fast track modes
- Candidates can also avail Teaching Practice sessions
Phase 1: Introduction
Phase 2: Educational Psychology
Phase 3: Stages of Development
Phase 4: Importance of Play
Phase 5: Factors Affecting Early Childhood
Phase 6: Principles and Approaches of Early Childhood Education
Phase 7: First Aid
Phase 8: Helping Early Childhood Learners Settle Down in School
Admission and Support Services
- ACT's admission process is quite easy and compliant
- You can opt for any online payment scheme
- ACT's submission department will contact the candidates via mail or over phone
- Any form of payment method can be opted (by using debit/credit card or by depositing cash, cheque or demand draft in ACT's bank account)
- Experienced and accomplished tutors provide guidance throughout the course
- Additional support of online videos and reference materials are given
- Candidates may complete the course at their own pace
- Queries can be emailed and online chatting option available between 10am-6pm
The course paves way for several job prospects for early childhood educators upon successful completion of the course. There is a considerable and significant demand for certified childhood educators across schools globally that goes hand in hand with its emerging popularity. The course gives an insight into the strong and basic foundations of the principles of early childhood education and care along with knowledge of planned teaching that aids educators to become a skilled early childhood educator, preschool and kindergarten teachers, head teacher, centre administrator and early childhood education director. The course is immensely helpful for early childhood curriculum developer, course coordinator, consultant associated with pre-schools and even for those planning to open a pre-school.
Certification & Accreditation
- Courses at Asian College of Teachers are endorsed by prestigious Training Qualifications UK
- Course certified by Asian College of Teachers (ACT)
- Additional certification from Training Qualifications UK (TQUK) at extra cost
- The term 'online' is not mentioned in the certificates
- Shipping of certificates is done free of cost within India but for candidates from the rest of the world, an additional cost of 35 USD needs to be paid
- Candidates from South East Asian and Middle Eastern countries need to pay 25 USD for the shipping cost.