International Teaching Diploma (ITD) is a tailor-made teacher training Diploma course designed by Asian College of Teachers (ACT) for both aspiring and working teachers who are eyeing a global career in teaching. The course will aid them to get employed in Primary, Montessori and Nursery schools across the globe. The course teaches them the latest teaching skills and instils knowledge that are learner-centric and important in today’s global classrooms accommodating young learners. It equips the aspiring or experienced teacher with the competency which is apt for 21st century learners.
TKT or Teaching Knowledge Test, conducted by Cambridge, is an examination which helps to identify the candidates' basic teaching skills. The test comprises of three modules in all; after successfully completing each, the candidates will receive certificate from the prestigious Cambridge University.
The test is apt for modern day teachers who look forward to developing themselves into competent educators for learners across the globe. After appearing for the examination, you will know where you stand as an educator and accordingly upgrade yourself.
Moreover, the certificate that the candidates receive from Cambridge, needless to say, will help them stand out from the rest of the crowd who merely possess a teacher training certificate.
Holding a Cambridge certificate will allow you to work in some of the best educational institutions on this planet and help you achieve a career of your dreams.
The International Teaching Diploma program is available in two different modes, In-class and Online.
Details at a glance:
|Online||Both aspiring as well as experienced teachers are eligible to apply||3 months/ 6 months/ 12 months||35000 INR (inclusive of GST)|
Eligibility and Course Fee
- 10+2 is the minimum entry requirement
- Both aspiring as well as experienced teachers are eligible to apply
- Course fee for ITD program Live-online is 32000 INR (inclusive of GST) & Online is 35000 INR
Live Online Class Date
|Weekend Classes||16th October 2021 - 12th February 2022||10 am - 1 pm||3 months|
|Weekday Classes||8th November -29th December 2021||10 am - 1 pm||1.5 - 2 months|
International Teaching Diploma
Principles of Teaching
- Principles of Education
- Educational Psychology and Theories of Learning
- Different Teaching Methods/Approaches for YL & AL
- Teacher as facilitator- monitoring & motivation
- Lesson planning and instructional strategies
- Assessment and evaluation in differentiated learning
- Inclusive classroom management with emphasis on special education needs
- Resource and material Development
- Language learning VS acquisition
Early Childhood Care and Education
- Introduction to ECCE
- Stages of development
- Factors affecting early childhood
- Helping early childhood learners settle down in school
- Maria Montessori – philosophy, methodology, psychology
- EPL & Sensorial
- Language and Maths in Montessori school
- Art and craft for young learners
Teaching in Nursery Schools
- Introduction to teaching young learners
- Importance of play and play way approach
- Child, health & nutrition
Primary & Secondary Teaching
- Project method
- Discovery learning
- Grammar & phonology
- Integrating technology in the classroom
Special Education Needs – SEN
- Identifying various types of learning challenges
- Identifying and supporting learners with special needs
- Managing behaviour of special need children
ADHD, Autism, Down Syndrome, Cerebral Palsy
- Air, Water & Weather
- Food and Health
- Germination in Plants
- Living and Non-living Things
- Soil and Rock
- States of Matter
- Activities for Pre-primary students
**Microteaching at the end of the course
Admission and Support Services
- The admission process is easy and compliant
- One can make an online submission
- There is also an option to opt for any online payment scheme
- Course fee can be paid by using debit/credit card or by depositing Cash Cheque or Demand Draft In our Bank Account
There are multiple employment prospects for Pre and Primary, Montessori, Nursery, ECCE and Special Education teachers who have pursued the International Teaching Diploma (ITD) course and is interested to teach Young Learners. There is a rising demand for well trained and certified teachers for Montessori, Nursery and Primary schools.
Asian College of Teachers’ International Teaching Diploma (ITD) provides ample job opportunities as nursery and preschool teachers, early childhood and Montessori educators who have done the course and acquaints them with all the modern methodologies used in Pre and Primary, Montessori, Nursery, ECCE and Special Education teaching.
Certification & Accreditation
- The candidates will receive a globally recognized certificate from Asian College of Teachers.
- ITD Program is accredited by World Certification institute (WCI)
- All ACT courses are accredited by International Association for Quality Assurance in Higher Education (QAHE)
- ACT is a member of CPD Certification Service
- All ACT courses are endorsed by Training Qualifications UK (TQUK)
- ACT is an organizational member of Childhood Education International(CEI)
- ACT holds membership of European Association for International Education (EAIE)
- All ACT courses are endorsed by NCC, an awarding organisation and a global provider of British education