Why is accreditation so important?
The first task of any learner when he/she enrols for any course with a college, university or any institute is to check if it is accredited by a globally recognised accreditation body as it is considered to be the foremost step to becoming a certified teaching professional. Accreditation is self-initiated by an organisation and helps in evaluating the services provided by them and provides the scope for continuous quality enhancement. In other words, it helps the organisation in maintaining a high level of service quality. It also ensures the interests of the learners, the prospective employers and the organisation's reputations are safe guarded in the best possible manner. Accreditation is often given after thorough and intensive review and evaluation of their education process and practices and provides reliability especially to non-traditional form of instructions such as online and distance learning.
Accreditation, Endorsement and Membership of ACT
Asian College of Teachers (ACT) finds pride in being associated with numerous esteemed professional organisations and being accredited by distinguished bodies. Asian College of Teachers provide an array of teacher training courses which are focused on contemporary teaching and education management approaches.
ACT and Accreditation Service for International Schools, Colleges and Universities (ASIC)
Asian College of Teachers is accredited by Accreditation Service for International Schools, Colleges and Universities (ASIC). The College has earned Premier status with ASIC for its commendable areas of operation. ASIC accreditation helps students and parents make a more informed choice and will also help a school, college, university, training provider or distance education provider, demonstrate to the international student body that they are a high quality institution.
ASIC is recognised by UKVI in UK and is a full member of The International Network for Quality Assurance Agencies in Higher Education (INQAAHE), is a member of the BQF (British Quality Foundation) and are institutional members of EDEN (European Distance and E-Learning Network). Read More...
- The prestigious EQAC - Education Quality Accreditation Commission has accredited Asian College of Teachers (ACT) that has met all the standards set by this Commission and ACT Graduates can now demonstrate that their education diploma and awarding institution are considered to be bona fide and accredited according to the Education Quality Accreditation Commission standards by requesting an EQAC Degree Validation Diploma. EQAC’s vision of the Education Quality supports on: European recognition directives in education quality and training, ECTS Credits from the European Credit Transfer and Accumulation System, USA recognition directives in education quality and training, USA education accreditation indicators, other independent education accreditation references, education industry quality assurance standards, education quality indicators, UNESCO policy on education quality, personal excellence and achievements. Read More... Click to see Certificate
- Asian College of Teachers (ACT), the research driven and award-winning teacher training institution providing high quality teacher education,gets accreditation for all its courses from International Association for Quality Assurance in Higher Education (QAHE) and is proud to feature in its list of accredited training institutions. QAHE is an independent, private and international organization which is funded through fees charged for its accreditation services to Certification Bodies and Training Organizations. With its expertise, QAHE recognizes higher education institutions for research performance, student services and teaching quality to value the confidence of the public as well as support the development of quality assurance systems worldwide. Read More...
- Asian College of Teachers’ much-acclaimed International Teaching Diploma (ITD) course has been accredited by World Certification Institute (WCI), a global certifying body that grants credential awards and as well as accredits courses of organizations and has accredited 700+ world institutes and Universities till date. In other words, WCI is a Global Authority on Occupational Certification. The world body recognizes cross-national skills, competencies and professional practices that are indicative of occupational capability and derived from internationally accepted best practices. Read More...
- All our TEFL / TESOL Courses are accredited by TESOL Canada. "TESOL Canada" is an association of educators, TESOL teachers, TESOL instructors, TESOL graduates, Board of Federal Directors and Provincial Representatives across Canada with both national and international representatives. TESOL Canada programs are approved by the Ministry of Employment, Human Resources Development Canada HRDC, and authenticated through Ministry of Foreign Affairs for international use. TESOL Canada is the registered founding member of TESOL Quebec, TESOL Ontario, and TESOL British Columbia. Internationally TESOL Canada is an associated member of TESOL U.S.A., TESOL European Union EUTA, TESOL Asia, TESOL Middle East and TESOL South America. ACT's TESOL / TEFL Certificates are approved by TESOL Canada & TESOL U.S.A and certified through the Canadian Government. Our TEFL qualified students can also apply for TESOL Board exam through TESOL Canada to receive an exclusive TESOL Certificate that is certified and notarized by Canada and USA government.Read more..
- We, at Asian College of Teachers, have developed a system of policy statements, operating procedures, and work instructions to assure the quality of the services we provide to our external customers (those who are participating in training), as well as to have quality of the training on highest standard. Click to see Certificate | Read more....
- ACT is accredited by All India Association for Educational Research (AIAER) an organization well accepted by the teaching fraternity of Asia.
Collaboration / Partnership
Asian College of Teachers (ACT), the leader in teacher education in Asia is delighted to become the authorised centre for conducting Cambridge TKT Exam all over India. TKT is the acronym for Teaching Knowledge Test and is conducted by Cambridge, which tests your basic teaching knowledge. The test comprises of three core modules, with one test for each. Cambridge English certificates are provided after the completion of each module. Each modular test has 80 questions and continues for 80 minutes and may be taken together or separately, in any order of the candidate’s preference. All authorised TKT centres are inspected by Cambridge English Language Assessment ensuring that the centres meet their high standards.
Teaching Knowledge Test or TKT is appropriate for aspirants who are eager to develop themselves as a teacher, and have little or no knowledge of the modern English teaching methodologies and approaches; the TKT test will certainly boost their teaching career and give it a solid start. All they have to do is to register and take as many modules as they want, over any time period. They will receive a Cambridge English certificate for each module they complete.
- The Board of Open Schooling and Skill Education (BOSSE), Sikkim has authorized TTA Training Private Limited as an Accredited Institute and Study Centre for guiding and assisting the prospective students seeking admission to the Board in various Open Learning Programs. BOSSE has been granted equivalence by AIU (Association of Indian Universities) for purposes of Higher Education and Employment and has also been recognized by NIOS (National Institute of Open Schooling), Ministry of Education, Govt. of India as an Open Schooling Board. The Board of Open Schooling and Skill Education (BOSSE), Sikkim, is an open schooling board that aims to cater to the varied academic needs of the divergent group of students up to pre-degree level including Secondary/Senior Secondary, skill and vocational education.
Asian College of Teachers (ACT), the award-winning teacher education leader in Asia has forged a prestigious academic partnership with Europass, the largest provider of Teacher Training Courses in Europe, to offer a range of internationally recognized teacher training programs in varied modes of learning. These courses are aimed at school teachers and education professionals to enhance their English language skills, acquire valuable tools and strategies and become globally competent teaching professionals. Europass has trained over 20,000 teachers, administrators and support staff over a span of 10 years. The online academy is a branch of Europass Teacher Academy, the largest provider of face-to-face teacher training courses in Europe, with headquarters in Florence and schools in Barcelona, Athens, Dublin, Berlin, and other locations around Europe and is a pioneer of e- learning, offers online Continuing Professional Development (CPD) for teachers willing to hone their skills and collaborate with international professionals working in the field of education. The Training Company (ISO 9001:2015) is officially recognized by the Tuscan Region, code: 002282_1.
- Asian College of Teachers (ACT), the pioneer in teacher education in Asia in collaboration with Microsoft, introduces Microsoft Certified Educator program which is a professional development program that aims to connect the gap between technology skills and innovative teaching among the 21st century teaching fraternity. The Microsoft Certified Educator (MCE) certification validates that educators have the global educator technology literacy competencies needed to provide a great learning environment for the learners.
European International University (EIU) – Paris is a private, independent higher education provider offering higher education programmes that are different from the French National Curricula and Programmes leading to French Government accredited university qualifications, which falls under the French Public Higher Education sector. It is authorized by the French Ministry of National Education, Higher Education, Research, and Innovation, in accordance to and in compliance with the French Education Act: Code de l’Education Articles L 444-1 to 444-11 and R 444-1 to 444-28. Read more....
- Asian College of Teachers is a member of CPD which stands for Continuing Professional Development (CPD). The CPD Certification Service in UK was established in 1996 as the leading independent CPD accreditation institution operating across industry sectors to complement the Continuing Professional Development policies of professional institutes and academic bodies. The CPD Certification Service provides support, advice and recognised independent CPD accreditation compatible with global CPD principles and is the term used to describe the learning activities professionals engage in to develop and enhance their abilities. Accredited CPD training means the learning activity has reached the required Continuing Professional Development standards and benchmarks. The learning value has been scrutinised to ensure integrity and quality. The CPD Certification Service provides recognised independent CPD accreditation compatible with global CPD requirements.
- Asian College of Teachers (ACT) is a member of the International Association for Language Learning Technology (IALLT) - a professional organization that provides leadership in the integration of instructional technology into the foreign language classroom based in the United States. IALLT has been advocating and supporting language learning for the past 50 years and further plans to do so through technology into the future. They collaborate with varied professionals from different fields and countries to collaborate and share expertise and experiences to bring together language learning projects and provide complete support to member institutions.
- Asian College of Teachers (ACT) is an organizational member of Childhood Education International (CEI) comprising specialists in over 35 nations seeking innovative solutions to education challenges by providing professional development opportunities, technical assistance, and consultation services around the world. CEI with 50K educators and child advocated in the community, has made a strong impact globally for more than a century with 43 years of contribution to United Nations Initiatives and 40+ Nations Using Our International Code of Ethics for Educators.
- Asian College of Teachers is a member of The National Association of Special Education Teachers (NASET) which is the only national membership organization dedicated solely to meeting the needs of special education teachers and those preparing to venture into the field of special education teaching. It works towards ensuring that each child and adolescent with special needs get the best possible education and the support it needs.
- Asian College of Teachers (ACT), leading teacher education in Asia, is a proud member of European Association for International Education (EAIE). The EAIE is driven by a global team of dedicated experts in the field of international education who volunteer their time and skills to lead the Association putting themselves forward for these roles and contribute immensely. EAIE is on a mission to use their expansive network of expertise and resources to help shape the future of international higher education.
- ACT is a proud institutional member of ISTD - Indian Society for Training & Development which is affiliated to the International Federation of Training and Development Organizations (IFTDO), Geneva and Asian Regional Training and Development Organizations (ARTDO), Manila. See certificate
- Asian College of Teachers is a proud member of The Quality Council of India (QCI) – a non-profit autonomous society registered under Societies Registration Act XXI of 1860 to establish an accreditation structure in the country and to spread quality movement in India by undertaking a National Quality Campaign. QCI is playing a pivotal role in propagating, adoption and adherence to quality standards in all important spheres of activities including education, healthcare, environment protection, governance, social sectors, infrastructure sector and such other areas of organized activities that have significant bearing in improving the quality of life and well-being of the citizens of India. Source: www.qcin.org
- ACT is a now an institutional member of IATEFL or International Association of Teachers of English as a Foreign Language (Membership Number 32935) which is a global professional membership association and a UK registered charity that acts as a community. It is a platform committed to providing immense opportunities via a platform to ELT teachers all across the globe to connect, share, learn, grow and develop while strengthening ACT’s accreditation credibility.
- ACT has obtained full membership with AAHEA - The American Association for Higher Education and Accreditation, has maintained an address and/or presence in Washington, DC since 1969. AAHEA has offices in Florida and its main office is in the Central Midwest. AAHEA are one the oldest associations in the United States dedicated to the advancement of higher education.AAHEA is an independent, membership-based, non-profit organization dedicated to building human capital for higher education.
- Asian College Of Teachers is an Institutional member of International Association of Special Education an organisation that promotes awareness and understanding of issues and developments related to the education and welfare of individuals with special needs throughout the world;
- Asian College of Teachers (ACT) has now become Organizational Member of All India Council of Education (AICE) wherein from now onwards ACT has been granted all rights and privileges that comes with being an AICE member. AICE is India's leading recognized professional society which is registered with Govt. of India as a non-profit organization of higher learning. Such collaboration with an esteemed organization like AICE certainly provides an extra mileage to the courses provided thereby helping our candidates when it comes to pursuing higher courses or finding a good job as AICE is recognized by most international institutes and organizations. See membership certificate
- Asian College of Teachers (ACT) is a now a member of the esteemed Early Childhood Association (Membership Number is ECALM01389) whose aim is to reach out with all the endeavours for childhood initiatives and child rights. ECA acts as the one stop connection for the enrichment, networking, awareness and advocacy of childhood and everything related to it and extends its help to professionals, teachers, people who deal with children through their work in balwadis, day care centres, rural crèches, teacher training colleges and entrepreneurial network by providing them with every resource.
- ACT is an institutional member of Montessori Europe, an organization working for networking, collaboration, exchange, to provide mutual support, create synergies and increase motivation for Montessori educators and institutions. Click to see Certificate
- ACT is an institutional member of The Association for Early Childhood Education & Development (AECED), TATA Institute of Social Sciences, Deonar, Mumbai - 400 088
- NCC Education – NCC Education is an awarding organization and a global provider of British education endorses the courses of Asian College of Teachers. In more than 50 countries NCC Education offers a complete educational solution to their global network of Accredited Partner Centers. NCC, a British Government initiative was founded in 1966, over these past 50 years they have extended their higher education portfolio. And now NCC is an internationally recognized UK awarding organization. NCC endorsements of courses showcase the academic excellence and high quality of Asian College of Teachers self-development qualifications. Read More See membership certificate
- Asian Montessori Education (AME) promoting and preserving the educational legacy that Maria Montessori has left behind and committed to advance Montessorian legacy by spreading awareness and designing and developing courses aligning with Maria Montessori’s contribution to pedagogy endorses the Montessori courses of Asian College of Teachers. AME takes an initiative to develop and produce accomplished Montessori educators who are trained in Montessori principles and practices so that they make a positive impact in today's classrooms while helping children to develop holistically and preparing them for tomorrow's world.
- The eLearning Guild which is the oldest and most trusted source of information, networking and community for eLearning professionals.
- TTA Training Pvt. Ltd. that trades as Asian College of Teachers is registered under the Ministry of Corporate Affairs, Government of India.
- ACT supports and endorses Teachers First initiatives - Teachers First is a rich collection of lessons, units, and web resources designed to save teachers time by delivering just what they need in a practical, user-friendly, and ad-free format. Busy teachers, parents, and students can find resources using our robust search tools.