ACT’s 120 hours TEFL in-class Hyderabad acquaints the candidates with the latest approaches and techniques in order to help students develop proper English communication skills that include reading, writing, listening and speaking. The course also stresses on lesson planning, classroom management and evaluation skills making you an expert in it once you enrol for the course. Moreover, Hyderabad with its historic legacy is the perfect place for pursuing your coveted TEFL career. Known for its hospitality, Hyderabad is one of our popular Indian destinations for TEFLers pursuing 120 hours 3 weeks premium TEFL in-class program from Asian College of Teachers' residential TEFL programs.
Know your city – Hyderabad
Steeped in rich culture and history, the city is known for its opulent heritage, with a wide array of mosques, churches, temples, monuments, historic places, food and the arts. Ruled by the Qutub Shahis, the city has a history of nearly 400 years. The rule of the seven Nizam’s saw the growth of Hyderabad both culturally and economically. Hyderabad, under the Nizam’s, was the largest princely state in India.
In modern times, the city has become a hub of trade and commerce and an international centre for information technology (IT), contributing the lion’s share of the city’s economy. Pharmaceuticals, cigarettes, and textiles are among the items manufactured there. A significant growth in tourism has mainly been due to its popularity of both the old and new city. Moreover, the city has long been associated with the production of Telugu-language films, giving rise to its nickname Tollywood.
Hyderabad has good metro and bus service, good autorickshaw service. However, tourist prefer to use the well-developed Radio taxi services as well as new app-based services such as Uber and Ola. The city is well-connected with road, air and railways.
Eligibility and Course Fee
- Aspiring teachers from any background can enrol in the course
- All are welcome irrespective of age, sex, race or nationality
- The course is reasonably priced at Rs 45,000 INR
- Accommodation fee to be paid separately
- Easy payment method; easy EMI facility
|Weekend Classes||17th July- 9th October 2021
28th August - 20th November 2021
|10am to 1pm (IST)
2 pm - 5 pm (IST)
|Weekday Classes||26th July - 1st September 2021
30th July to 7th September 2021
|2pm - 5pm (IST)
10am - 1pm (IST)
|1.5 - 2 months|
Accommodation during a TEFL course in Hyderabad offers the candidates great value and comfort stay at a reasonable price. Candidates can opt for both a/c and non-a/c PG accommodation available for both male and female. These P G accommodation can be a great alternative to staying in hotels. Apart from PG accommodation there are various types of accommodation in and around ACT training centre to suit every student's needs and budget. A range of hotel rooms are available depending on a number of factors like location, price, room types etc. ACT will provide all kinds of assistance with cost-effective accommodation options and guide you according to your budget. All you need to do is inform us about your requirements well in advance.
Teaching and Learning Modes
- The course is available in in-class mode
- The duration of the course is 3 weeks
- Intensive 120 hours of classroom instruction
- Expert trainers imparting lessons
- Peer Teaching practice done in the class
- Beneficial teaching practice held in local schools
The in-class TEFL course provides an internationally recognized certificate, on successful completion of the course, which aids in finding TEFL jobs across the world. A TEFL course in Hyderabad paves the way for varied job opportunities. With the completion of this course one can teach in public, private and international schools. You can even get the scope to teach in commercial language institutes. Due to the gradual rise in the demand of Business English trainers in corporate sectors, you will also find no dearth of business English teaching opportunities in India as well as abroad. An EFL/ESL teaching job will help you fulfil your dreams and aspirations as it comes with a well-paid salary and a wide range of teaching opportunities globally. You can also be a coordinator, curriculum developer, teaching assistant and may more by completing our 120 hours TEFL in-class course.
Certification & Accreditation
- ACT TEFL courses are accredited by the world's largest TESOL accreditation body TESOL Canada & TESOL USA.
- All TEFL courses are accredited by International Association for Quality Assurance in Higher Education (QAHE)
- TEFL Courses from ACT are also accredited by CPD Certification Service UK
- ACT TEFL courses are endorsed by Training Qualifications UK (TQUK)
- All ACT courses are endorsed by NCC, an awarding organisation and a global provider of British education