Post Graduate Diploma in TEFL course offered by ACT is a comprehensive course that enlightens you with deep knowledge in the field of TEFL. The course has been thoughtfully designed after a thorough research keeping in mind the various requirements of those aspiring teachers who are about to step into the field of TEFL/TESOL. The course curriculum includes various language teaching methodologies with a brief history on English Language Teaching. Self-study projects and research module are also part of the course curriculum. If you are passionate about teaching and travelling around and also not keen to give up your TEFL career, then you must enrol in P G Diploma in TEFL course to realize your dream.
Highlights of the course
- You will receive a certificate by ACT that is globally accepted
- You can learn at your own time and pace
- The course that can be completed in 12 months
- Online videos and reference materials for that extra support
- Curriculum is divided into several phases followed by respective assignments
- Avail complete tutor support throughout the course
- Gain an in-depth knowledge and confidence to teach children or adults belonging to various cultural backgrounds
By doing a PG Diploma in TEFL course , you will get an extra edge with a specialization in Business English Teacher Training Course or Young Learners Teachers Training Course. Both the specialized courses focus towards strengthening the EFL/ESL teaching skills and impart techniques to prepare lessons for diverse learners across the globe.
Eligibility and Course Fee
- Bachelor’s degree is the minimum criterion for enrolling in the course
- The course has been tailor-made to fit the needs of both aspiring and experienced TEFLers
- Diploma course is priced at 29,500/- INR
- Easy instalment facility available
- Candidates must have basic computer skills along with an internet connection
Teaching and Learning Modes
- The course is available in an online mode
- The course duration is of 12 months covering 280 hours
- The Online course can be availed from any part of the world
- Courses can also be covered in fast track modes
- Admission and Support Services
- ACT's admission process is quite easy and compliant
- You submit online application form
- ACT's submission department will contact the candidates via mail or over phone
- Any form of payment method can be opted (by using debit/credit card or by depositing cash, cheque or demand draft in ACT's bank account)
- Courses are always accompanied by experienced and accomplished tutors
- Additional support of online videos and reference materials are given
- Candidates may learn at own pace
- Queries can be emailed and online chatting option available between 10am-6pm
- You will get a globally accepted certificate by ACT that will make way for varied job prospects to teach internationally as an EFL/ESL teacher.
- TEFLers are in high demand in the Gulf countries, South East Asian countries
- In Asia countries like China, Malaysia, Cambodia, Taiwan and especially Thailand are recruiting teachers
- Various government financed initiatives are prominent in Japan that requires trained professionals and with countries like South Korea and Vietnam steadily making its presence when it comes to learning English, soaring demand for TESOL trainers and EFL/ESL teachers are evident.
Accreditation and Certification
- ACT TEFL courses are accredited by the world's largest TESOL accreditation body TESOL Canada & TESOL USA.
- All TEFL courses are accredited by International Association for Quality Assurance in Higher Education (QAHE)
- TEFL Courses from ACT are also accredited by CPD Certification Service UK
- All ACT courses are endorsed by NCC, an awarding organisation and a global provider of British education