Asian College of Teachers in academic collaboration with European International University (EIU) offers Master of Science in Innovative Education & Teaching, a one-year skill based online Master’s degree course to develop your expertise as you continue with your teaching journey. The course covers all the essential areas of global teaching strategies and techniques and comprises of 6 months of Diploma program in Education, Teaching and Learning and the remaining 6 months to complete the Master’s program.
The first part of the course- Diploma program in Education, Teaching and Learning has been designed especially to ensure that our candidates meet the changing demands of the 21st century Education, Teaching and Learning sector in the international teaching segment and become adept educators as they become skilled at new and innovative teaching strategies and gain adequate knowledge to create a balanced atmosphere conducive to learning and teaching today’s tech-savvy generation.
The second part of the course is targeted towards acquainting the candidates with diverse educational philosophies along with the different dimensions of learning. This part focuses on lessons based on cognitive psychology and Educational research (with an Action Research paper that you need to submit). After successfully completing the course, our candidates become eligible to receive the certificate in Master of Science in Innovative Education & Teaching (M.S.IET.) from European International University.
Eligibility and Course Fee
- Bachelor’s degree is required to become eligible for the Master’s degree
- Candidates with 10+2 is only eligible to complete the Diploma program
- Both aspiring as well as experienced teachers can apply
- The Program is available in online mode
- Course can be availed at a reasonable price of 150000 INR
- Fee can be paid in easy instalments
- Avail scholarship offer for meritorious students
Master of Science in Innovative Education & Teaching (M.S.IET.)
- Module 1 – Developing, Planning and Designing Learning Environment
- Module 2 - Behaviour Management: Social and Emotional Competence of Learners
- Module 3 - Digital Literacy: 21st century Classroom
- Module 4 - Assessment & Evaluation
- Module 5 - Educational Philosophies: An Overview
- Module 6 - Dimensions of Learning: Application in Classroom
- Module 7 - Psychology of Learning: Lessons from Cognitive Psychology
- Module 8 - Educational Research: Designs and Procedures (with Action Research paper submission)
Admission and Support Services
- Easy admission process
- Application to be submitted online
- Payment can be made online
- Complete tutor support throughout the course
- For any course related query/assistance you can email
- Candidates can learn at their own pace
- 100% on-campus and online placement assistance
Candidates will get a Diploma in Education, Teaching and Learning after successfully completing the Diploma program, certified jointly by ACT & EIU. After completing the Master’s program, candidates will be eligible to proudly receive the Master degree certificate conferred by European International University (EIU).
Needless to say, the international certificate awarded by Asian College and European International University will open many new avenues in the international education job market. You can expect to find opportunities as senior teachers/educators, head of institutions, head of the education management team, lecturers and many more in some of the best global educational organizations in the world.